prego tipsAbril 29, 2009 bandang 1:34 hapon | Ipinaskil sa buntis posts | 2 mga puna
maybe these are not really tips rather “things that i like about being pregnant” of sort and experience all together =)
1. you have a great excuse to pig out, kiber ang figure
2. funny but i never felt so sexy not until i have the bump, super kabog na kabog feeling ko at super 2piece bikini why not
3. Baby Bazar, we literally go to all bazars listed on a baby magazine every weekend, we ended up buying a lot yung iba dina nagamit napagliitan nalang, and i love the Cake buffet ha
4. if you can enroll to a childbirth course do it, kahit puro breathing exercise lang its also nice to meet other prego girls, if your husband can make it let him join the course, it would be a nice bonding time for you both.
5. Infant Care course is also nice for first time parents, you will learn how to change diapers,baby bath etc….its fun!
6. Buy or borrow a good pregnancy book that will give you knowledge about pregnancy and birth, you can also use the internet, and some free baby magazines and reading materials,super daming tips na matututunan.
7. take advantage of the freebies, like mga sample baby products atleast its in little packaging and you can try it first before buying it in big bottles, not all products wether expensive or not di mo sure kung hiyang si baby.
8. for prego get ups, i love the pregnancy jeans with stretchy panels super comfi and stylish at the same time. You can also still wear your normal low rise jeans by using hair ties as lock, Baby belts the best also.
9. Sa PH pwedeng matulog ang bantay sa hosp,dito sa DE hindi, kaya if you can have like a family room that would be nice, like we did bossing was with me for 4 days, its very practical and the baby slept in our room and not in the nursery.
10. yung sinasabi nila na you should walk, its true it will avoid having swollen feet and legs
so far ito muna =)